Market Equipment Executive
The incumbent shall be responsible for Supporting Market Equipment Department in administration different functions like Parts Management, Equipment Movement, Supplier Bills processing, Equipment Inventory management and Asset Database Management.
Primary Roles & Accountabilities
- Monitor Equipment Moves for Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure that lead times for equipment moves are minimised.
- Ensure that the service department meets AOP plan objectives.
- Fully utilise the equipment asset base.
- Processing Supplier Bills for Timely Payments
- Provide linkage between service and sales.
- Sustain best practice processes and systems to enhance organisational efficiency.
- Collect, monitor, update and reinforce core work measures.
- Implement Process for Parts Management.
- Provide coaching and support to Technicians.
- Insure that regulatory requirements are met by workforce.
- Insure that assets are maintained in a clean and organised manner.
Qualification and Work experience
B.Tech (Mechanical) with 2 yrs experience Or Diploma in Mechanical or refrigeration with 5 yrs experience