Location: Multiple Locations
Customer Executive position would be responsible for managing the Distributors and would be handling the front line sales team. He will be directly responsible for Volume and Sales Growth in the assigned territory and will coach and train the Pre-Sales Representatives (PSRs). CE will be responsible for 800 – 1000 outlets (depending on the geography and market challenges of particular territory)
- Market Share
- Outlet Addition in the territory
- EDGE Score
- Distributor Handling
Key Responsibility Areas
- Develop a network of dealers and distributors in the assigned region and achieve the Sales target assigned to him/her.
- Use field data for assigned market to identify brand/pack gaps in territory
- Design and implement local Sales promotion scheme. · Set clear volume targets and KPIs for his/her team.
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with team members and providing necessary inputs.
- Carry out coaching, mentoring and hand holding for the team members and develop upon their required skill set.
- Will be accountable for the assigned market (key accounts and outlets). · Ensure regular updating of sales MIS and update the reporting officer on daily basis.
- Compiling and analysing sales figure on regular basis.
Qualification and Work Experience
- Regular Graduates (Preferred for Traditional Trade) & MBA (Preferred for Modern Trade), with min. 1-2 years of experience in FMCG/FMCD/Consumer Non-Durable/Telecom
- Age Limit : 30 Years
- Minimum 50% marks in aptitude test
- Should have a two-wheeler and a valid driving license.