Production – Deputy Manager/Manager
The incumbent shall be responsible for plant production, preventive/annual maintenance and shift handling.
Primary Roles & Accountabilities
- To meet the production requirement as per AOP volume, the market requirement with the improved NE
- To meet the production plan 100%
- Meet the optimum quality at all time and KPI yield as per the budget
- Ensure GMP & hygienic conditions in the shop floor and meet the requirement of all quality audits
- Strive for excellence in implementing the system, self-development and develop the team
- Reduce the breakdown and minimize the wastage & improve the productivity
Qualification and Work experience
Graduation: B Tech with specialization in mechanical/electrical/electronics/instrumentation engg.
Work Experience: Experience of 8-12 years in process industry (Food & beverages, chemical, pharmaceuticals, paper, consumer durables etc.)