Area Sales manager (ASM)
The incumbent shall be responsible to grow volume, revenue, and profitability by developing the assigned market for Pepsi products, mentor and handle front line sales team to drive higher market share.
Primary Roles & Accountabilities
- Develop a network of dealers and distributors in the assigned region and achieve the Sales target assigned to him/her.
- Implement, review and fine-tune the marketing strategies to escalate business volumes based on regional market needs.
- Use field data for assigned market to identify brand/pack gaps in territory and partner with marketing team to develop area plans to drive shares
- Design and implement local Sales promotion scheme.
- Set clear volume targets and KPIs for his/her team.
- Conducting regular feedback sessions with team members and providing necessary inputs.
- Carry out coaching, mentoring and hand holding for the team members and develop upon their required skill set.
- Regularly conduct surveys, enquiry, sales follow-up, negotiations with dealers and customers.
- Assist Sales Managers and HOS during the AOP exercise and develop upon the future Sales targets based on the market trends.
- Will be accountable for the assigned market (key accounts and outlets).
- Ensure regular updating of sales MIS and update the reporting officer on daily basis.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figure on regular basis.
Qualification and Work experience
Post-Graduation : PGDBM / MBA (Sales & Marketing) Regular program from premier B-Schools with min. 1-2 years of experience in FMCG/FMCD/Consumer Non-Durable/Telecom
Graduation: Any regular graduate.
Span of Control : 6000 – 10000 outlets (depending on the geography & specific market challenges)